HVAC Installing Technician
Employment Opportunity for an HVAC Installing Technician
Come Join Our Team at RCM Heating & Cooling in New Lennox, IL
Are you looking to join a well-managed company?
RCM Heating & Cooling is a growing family-oriented business with an excellent reputation. We provide a friendly, stress free environment with work in close proximity to our main office.
We are currently looking for an experienced HVAC installer to join our team. The ideal installer is a detail oriented, professional, and skillful technician that takes pride in excellent workmanship and a well-organized workplace. To be successful in this role, you should prioritize reliability, customer satisfaction, safety, and quality work. Ideal candidates will be patient and have excellent organizational skills. If you enjoy doing change-outs to improve efficiency and indoor comfort the right way, then this is the right place for you.
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Replacing heating and air conditioning systems
- Understanding duct layout
- Performing emergency service promptly and efficiently
- Complying with industry standards, work instructions, and customers’ requirements
The requirements for this position include:
- Possessing a high school diploma or GED
- Vocational training and/or military experience (are a plus, but not required)
- Having at least three years of experience as an HVAC installer
- Having a solid understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning and heating
- Having an interest in high end change outs and installations
- Possessing excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Being proficient in reading schematics and work plans
- Having the ability and availability to handle occasional emergency installations
- Possessing a valid driver’s license and a clean record
The compensation for this position includes:
- Health insurance
- IRA with employer contributions
- Guarantee pay
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
- 25-30 dollars per hour
- This is a full-time position.
Set up an appointment to speak with us now and stop looking for a better place to work. This is an opportunity to set yourself as our lead installer as we continue to expand.
For more information, or to apply for this position, call (815) 458-5425 .